Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Youth in Revolt Song

The previous two reviewish things before Youth in Revolt were about movies that had music as a key component in them so I was unable to do this. My sister, who will be known as C Dagger, suggested that I write a short and entertaining song about each movie I see. She claims that it will be original and hilarious and I will instantly shoot to stardom, so blame her if you no likey. I will be parodying songs because coming up with original, witty songs out of thin air is extremely difficult. Who do you think I am, the writers from Family Guy (before this season)? Oh, yes I did. For this song you should play Jason Derulo’s “Whatcha Say” in the background and match up the words (at a fastish pace). See, isn’t this fun? You get an entertaining activity and get to see what music I’m listening to. You can find the song at http://www.lala.com/#song/360569449463382572

If you are looking for your newest star obsession, look no further than Francois.

He pushes over cereal and wears cool shades, and hangs out with Ke$ha.

He disregards authority, and always gets his lady.

So check him out, and see the movie too, there’s nothing left to do.

Cause when Berkeley burnt down and the car blew up, Nick just didn’t know what to do.

But Francois had a plan because he is the man, and you better believe it’s true. So listen up.

Omm Dillinger, his last name is like the bank robber. Oh yes he did.

Omm Dillinger, you should have your own movie, I’m not obsessed.

Omm Dillinger, his last name is like the bank robber. Oh yes he did.

Omm Dillinger, you a gangster!

No comments:

Post a Comment