Saturday, January 30, 2010

Book of Eli song

You asked for it... now here it is. This is the Book of Eli song based on the tune Tik Tok by Ke$ha. I thought it only fair to give her the spotlight since I had to take it away before. The song can be found at http://www.lala.com/#song/504684639485065701, and good luck, this one's fun to match up.
Wake up in the morning wonderin’ if I’m still alive.

Get my knives, I’m out the door, just gotta try not to die.

Get on my case, I’ll bust your face and just keep walking.

Cause I gotta stay on the path, ain’t no chance that I’m stoppin’.

Listen up, you ain’t gonna get my book.

Don’t care if you give me that look.

I won’t share this cat that I cooked.

Hear this, I’m gentle as can be.

But, I’ll kill you if you mess with me.

Just let me be.

Keep goin’, never slowin’.

Determination we’ll be showin’.

West here we come, til we’re numb, to save the world from what it’s become.

Denzel, will make it through hell, and have a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment