Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello!

I fear that there is no non-cliché way to write an introduction to a blog. No matter how I put it, you are bound to find it either conceited or idiotic, or both if you’re a real jerk. So let’s go with… this is where I’ll be writing stuff. Probably stuff that is about the place I live, New York City, where I got to school, NYU, and what I do, that one you’ll just have to wait for you greedy little munchkin. If you think New York City is all hype and noise, or you believe NYU to be full of self-praising, unoriginal hippies, or that I really, in fact, do nothing with my time, I may occasionally agree with you, so stick around Señor pompous pants.

Now that that's done, let’s move on to talking about something I find interesting and something you’ll read in order to see what other delightful names I’ll call you. Movies, they’re my thing. A medium portion of this blog will be devoted to my mindless drawl about them. Excited? Dang right you are! I’ve recently discovered a way to see free screenings of movies, which essentially means that my happiness has grown from three sizes too small to sporadically joyous. It combines my love of free with my love of film equaling some f-filled fun nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment